Welcome to Pantheon Crafters

Cromulent

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #1
Welcome to Pantheon Crafters. The unofficial Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen site dedicated to crafting and trade skills.

Please feel free to discuss anything that you like (within reason) and I look forward to hearing from you all. If you have any comments / feedback about the site then please leave them in this thread and I'll try and address them as soon as possible.

Cromulent

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #3
Thank you so much for putting in the leg work here!

No love for gatherer? XD

No worries. The problem is no information has been released about crafting in Pantheon so far so I kind of had to guess at what they would include (I basically just used what EverQuest had in it). Once Visionary Realms release more information about crafting I'll restructure the forum and things will make more sense. At the moment most of the crafting forums are just place-holders in order to promote discussion amongst the community.

Looking forward to the different crafting roles in Pantheon. Hopefully creating items will have some importance at the end of the day to the world and the PCs.

I'm glad to see you guys have already put a site together for crafting. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what the team has put together for us crafting fans.

Great site! Thank you for setting it up.

I found it by watching the video of your Q&A on Youtube with VOT :) . I'm also on the official forums.

Cromulent

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #7
Great site! Thank you for setting it up.

I found it by watching the video of your Q&A on Youtube with VOT :) . I'm also on the official forums.
Cool :). Glad you like the site. Let other people know about it as well. I'm very keen on getting a lot of like minded individuals together to discuss crafting in Pantheon. Welcome :).

Thank you for setting up the site! I am looking forward the crafting in the game and having a site to go to as information on the crafting becomes available. So again thank you for starting this site.

Cromulent

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter #9
Thank you for setting up the site! I am looking forward the crafting in the game and having a site to go to as information on the crafting becomes available. So again thank you for starting this site.
No worries :). Crafting is a lot of fun and I really enjoy doing it when I'm not busy getting experience in groups. I'm hopeful that this site will become the centre of all things crafting when it comes to Pantheon. I'll be working hard to make sure that there is a lot of information on the site.

Watch this space for more information in the future when I have had a chance to finalise my plans.

Good tools on the website.
1. Just recently some issues on editing.
2. O yeah and sometimes when hitting trying to write on a new line, you lose your entire message (thankfully there is an undo button). But it does happen frequently.