[Poll] Which crafting profession sounds the most interesting?

Just based on the name, which crafting profession sounds the most interesting?

• Alchemist

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Blacksmith

• Woodworker

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Outfitter

• Provisioner

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Stonemason

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Scribe

• Total voters

Nephele

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a simple little poll - without any more detail than the names of the professions, tell us how you feel!

Nephele

Administrator
Staff member
LOL, because if we let people choose multiples everyone would select most/all of them :p

Nephele

Administrator
Staff member
Also, for anyone looking at the poll and wondering how to vote - you need to make sure you're logged in! We have a registration requirement to help protect the site from spambots.

Trasak

Apprentice
Staff member
Staff Writer
Yah picking just one was a little bit of a hard choice, we just don't know enough yet. I picked blacksmith but I could see the player housing making woodworking the best for me.

Cromulent

Administrator
Staff member
I went with stonemason. Hopefully, they'll be able to build significant stone structures. I'd love a game that did player housing where the players build the house instead of just renting a home in an already existing city.

Malsirian

Novice
I was kidding about just picking one in the poll =) Although it is always hard to decide between a skill that works best with my class and one that's fun. In this case, I went with Outfitter cause I'll likely play a Druid so that armor will work well with that class.

Barin999

Journeyman
Went for scribe in the hope it's most refreshing trade of them all. Otherwise I'm hooked on stonemason, woodworker and provisioner.

Holdolin

Novice
Anybody that knows me knows how i voted. I can't explain why it's just so..fulfilling/relaxing to me to just beat raw metal into useful stuff. The sounds of the hammer and anvil and the sparks and whatnot. Good times :)

Tragic

Novice
Staff member
Staff Writer
I see Provisioner is the smallest vote. For me, it would have to be a necessity in the game for me to go that route.