I know it's been a while..

Mayeia's chances of survival around here~

• Let her stay. She looks like fun!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Bah, throw her back. She is going to drive us crazy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care, as long as she doesn't spam the site/me.

• Oooh! Squirrel...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mayeia

Novice
Since you've seen anyone new around here. Well, I have both *good* news and *bad* news for you...

My name is Mayeia and I'm here to stay! While I can be fun and chatty, I can also drive people kinda crazy with my own brand of crazy (tm). So please, say hi (or don't! pfft) but just know that I am here and I don't plan on leaving. I am also on the Pantheon Discord server. I tend to talk a lot there too. Well, alright. You've got me. I talk a lot -everywhere- :D.

I have several ideas and 'what ifs' bouncing around in my head but for now, I shall withhold them. I will wander and see what I can find on crafting in the Pantheon system, as I know there's not much out there. If I can share my thoughts/suggestions, then I will. Just try and stop me! Nothing short of an NDA or VR employee can keep me from... ok. No. Overkill, lol. Point being, I know when to keep to myself. Until I get close to that point, I will talk in posts, on Discord, and wherever I am able/allowed to do so.

Last edited:

Nephele

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the community Mayeia! Please feel free to NOT hold back on those ideas and thoughts.

Mayeia

Novice
I have been wracking my brain trying to come up with ideas that aren't "too far out there" to be accepted without someone putting me in a straight jacket (aka love me jacket!) or simply thinking the idea won't work. So... I sit here. Mostly I stare at my started post and wonder how I'll finish it.

Barin999

Journeyman
Welcome.
Be sure to browse through the site as it might provide many topics to catch up on or a hook to start your own thread.