Good morning!

Gremiszh

Novice
Hello everyone,

My name is Nick (Gremiszh) and I'm just now discovering this Brad McQuaid inspired MMO that you have all presumably been involved with for some time now!

Firstly, as a long time casual MMO'er, RL & virtual crafting enthusiast, I was beside myself to learn that the Mr. McQuaid was involved in a new MMO project, and very dismayed to hear of his recent passing. I can honestly say that of all the MMO's and games I've played, his lasting vision and passion have had such an impact on me personally, that his mere involvement in a project is enough for me to invest precious time to be a part of it.

I am still very ignorant of the details and depth of this project as I just discovered this a few days ago. I'm sure I will have a million questions, concerns and giddy excitement to express. I hope you will all bear with me as I try my best to not re-hash old, already played out topics.

That said, if anyone has any good links besides the dev newsletters and YouTube channel for efficient catching up on the project please let me know.

Thanks in advance, and very nice to meet all of you!

P.S.
Favorite crafting system to date: Vanguard SOH (obviously :))

Mayeia

Novice
I thought I'd posted here! I am so sorry. I am the Crafters' Welcoming Committee and I should have caught this sooner.

Mayeia runs around, frantically looking for some ale and a bit of meat for the newcomer.

Welcome, welcome, welcome umm... She looks at her notes.. Ahhh! Welcome, Gremiszh :D